ship to ship

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name:

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:48 pm

ship to ship

Carter heads down to his quarters and puts in a call to the Fawn.

"Zar - it's Carter, call me, channel 3 low power." Grabs the two way and flicks it to the correct channel and low power and waits.
Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash:Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Zar Usova

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Re: ship to ship

Zar was in her own quarters when a call came through. She was a little surprised when she saw who it was but put her book down and turned on her bunk and answered the call. "Dobryj vyechyer. How are you?"

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name:

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:23 pm

"Sveiki jauni draugas - sorry I'm very rusty and Latvian was the closet I ever came to the Russian block, I hope you remember the Cèilidh we both attended on Boros, I have an inkling we are about to go to another one, would be nice if you dug out your best white dress for the occasion, oh and you might want to let your local caller know as his services might be needed again with some new arrangements of the classics. I hope you are well. Stay shiny"

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Zar Usova

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:44 pm

"Another Cèilidh?" She asked, she had heard murmurs and rumours on the ship of what may be being planned, but she was trying to keep her head low and stay out of it whilst any decision was being made. A lot had happened in the last few weeks and months and there was even more for Zar to get her head around. She sighed, "And what music will they be playing this time?"

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name:

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:14 pm

"Any of the Classics, Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals? but something lively."

Captain

Character name:

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 am

Tobias was currently doing what he always does when in the black. Sat alone in the cockpit, listening to classical music and playing solitaire on the with his worn out pack of cards. Also he was listening.

He pressed the coms button.

"I was thinking more 1812 overture with canons, Doctor. Enough beating around the bush. Send me what has riled you up enough to contact me."

The obvious metaphor had roused him from his "meditation". The Dubh made transmissions on a semi regular basis to see how people were and he usually ignored them or gave the minimal polite response. This time the call was asking for help and the crew of the Jade Fawn specialized in 3 things.

Legitimizing any venture by having companions around

Information gathering

Playing zoo keeper to a monster.

Tobias hit the comms to the Dubh's bridge.

Return to Jade Fawn