Life goes on

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Tara O'Neil

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Re: Life goes on

Tara's finally gotten to the point where she can't postpone sorting the supplies that 'accidentally' failed to get transferred to the shuttle for the Christmas food so is down in the hold slowly trying to sort them out and shift them to assorted storage places. It's taking a lot longer than it should...
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
They're the folk who if you cut 'em I bleed
If you cause 'em pain
if you twist their strengths to hurt them more
Start running

Because you have set your will against mine and I know not the meaning of mercy for you

Ship's Engineer
Ship's Engineer

Character name:

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 am

Henry went looking for Tara after finishing up with Lilly, he eventually found her in the cargo hold going over some crate contents

"Hey Tara, got a question for ya what if anything can ya do on finding our missing friend?"

"I've already asked Lilly to have a poke around the cortex or anything else she can think of, I've asked Caine for any additional info on him, and I've snet out a gernal Comm to the guys I served with asking for info on him or 424 movements"

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Tara O'Neil

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 pm

Tara's glad to have the company and an excuse to stop but her expression is sombre when she turns to him.

She leans carefully against a stack of crates "Not a lot directly. If we had access to the full cortex, there's a couple of folks I might ask as might have an idea about who might be doing that kind of thing these days or who might know that bastard Reynard but unless we happen to be on Ariel and I can go look someone up there's not a lot."

She pulls a face "There's drugs they must be using if the research is still being done that 'might' be traceable or if Lloyd got around to talking to Burton or Alisha they might have some info on that prosthetic." She shifts position and winces "I've been trying to think of anything else for the last three days. His condition was pretty poor on a good day, no tellnig how long he can hold out if he's being used as a lab rat again."
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
They're the folk who if you cut 'em I bleed
If you cause 'em pain
if you twist their strengths to hurt them more
Start running

Because you have set your will against mine and I know not the meaning of mercy for you
Previous

Return to Jade Fawn