This could get...interesting...

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Tara O'Neil

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:23 pm

This could get...interesting...

As they made their way down the stairs from the shuttle hatches Tara chatted amiable with the young man who'd just completed his first in flight docking with a Huntress.

"She's split up into three main levels, up top are the shuttle bays, this here is where the galley, crew living area and crew bunks are" She points off towards the front of the ship "and the bridge is right through there so a good bit easier for access than a firefly. None of those damm ladders to deal with either."

The main living area is pleasant enough, with a big scrubbed table and a mismatched collection of comfortable chairs in one corner. "It's pretty late, a lot of folks may well have turned in or be downstairs in the shiny Lounge the Companions use for entertaining. It's up to you, we can head down or head to the engine room and that stash of half way decent whiskey? Henry's most likely there or will be after he felt us dock."
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
They're the folk who if you cut 'em I bleed
If you cause 'em pain
if you twist their strengths to hurt them more
Start running

Because you have set your will against mine and I know not the meaning of mercy for you

Ship's Engineer
Ship's Engineer

Character name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Re: This could get...interesting...

A little after The shuttle docks Henry decided to go and see Tara with one of the other bottles he had hidden in the Engine room

Upon entering the Kitchen he notices the company that's been brought

"Hey Tara how' are things on the Dubh?"

"And to you squire nice to see ya again hope those 2 in the chest are healing up properly"

Whilst saying this he started hunting through the cupboards for some clean glasses

"Now would either of you care to help me with this fine bottle?"

Public Relations
Public Relations

Character name: Sherman Lee

Post Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:00 pm

"Thanks for the tour, I'll try to remember where everything is."

"Well, looks like the party has come to us! How are you doing Henry? My chest is healing up quite nicely thanks."

He sits down in one of the chairs "I'm sure I can lend a hand with that, there's celebratin' to done seeing as I didn't crash the shuttle!"
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Post Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:23 pm

"The good glasses are in the top cupboard Henry, over the sink." She goes over and hooks her bag at the end of the counter and throws her coat over the back of a chair before joining Lloyd

"The steroids from earlier should clear up any lingering issues with those wounds."

She sits down and lets out a sigh "Visitin's nice but it's good to be home."
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
If you cause 'em pain
Start running

Because you have set your will against mine and I know not the meaning of mercy for you

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:59 pm

She smiles and accepts a glass as Henry joins them. "Oh, before I forget, Det's found a stop off for shopping between here and Beleraphon. Might give us a bit of a chance to pick up supplies and such."
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
If you cause 'em pain
Start running

Ship's Engineer
Ship's Engineer

Character name:

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm

"Hopefully I can find an old scrap yard there as well, might be able to get some parts for the upgrade work maybe even some old military surplus"

After making sure that everyone's glasses where full Henry spoke up

"Gathered Friends might I propose a toast...............To Those who didn't make it out the other end, to absent friends may the 'verse be treating you well"

Public Relations
Public Relations

Character name: Sherman Lee

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm

"I'll drink to that," said Lloyd, raising his glass in the air then taking a swig. "Now that is some good alcohol! Where in the 'verse did you manage to find this Henry?"

"I'm looking forward to having a look around this bazaar, though I'm a tad broke so it'll be window shopping only for me."
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Tara blinked her suddenly stinging eyes and raised her glass in a silent salute before smiling as the subject turned towards the more mundane subjects of booze and shopping.

"I got most of what I could over the last few months, but I'll not be turning down the chance to maybe pick up some things for those as I'd not thought I could find gifts for."
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
If you cause 'em pain
Start running

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:25 pm

"So how are you finding the Roisin? I've never sailed on a Firefly, what are the quarters like?"

The question seems to be an attempt to continue moving the conversation towards the mundane
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
If you cause 'em pain
Start running

Return to Jade Fawn