Late in the day they left Hera

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Tara O'Neil

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Late in the day they left Hera

With a satisfied grin to herself Tara stowed the last of the supplies she'd picked up while the crew were at the Retreat. They might get tired of apples and mutton but at least there would be some fresh food to supplement the dwindling supplies and many varied protein concentrates.

Arriving back to find Cain - once again - full of holes had been worrying but none of her crew seemed to be in too bad a way, although there were a few holes in clothes and suspicious stains that suggested she might need to check up on a few of them.

'Her crew' again she smiled as she made her way towards the rear of the ship, she'd not been sure she'd ever feel that way again but after nearly a year, they felt like family. Part way there she stopped and looked at one of the panels for a moment before tapping it a couple of times. She nodded to herself and carried on towards the engine room.

No time like the present to start out on that little project Henry had been talking about and come to think of it, he was one of the ones with holes in his jacket as well.
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
They're the folk who if you cut 'em I bleed
If you cause 'em pain
if you twist their strengths to hurt them more
Start running

Because you have set your will against mine and I know not the meaning of mercy for you

Ship's Engineer
Ship's Engineer

Character name:

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Re: Late in the day they left Hera

"Ah the sweet smell of an engine room"

Henry was back in his element and after the conversation with the Boss whilst they were planet side his creative juices were defiantly in overdrive. The thought of being allowed to re-arm the ship was both an excellent challenge and a worrying thought.

"Now where did I put the Drawing board and measuring gear.............."

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Tara O'Neil

Post Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:46 am

"Ya know Carter, talkin' to yerself could give people the wrong idea." Tara smirked as he jumped - sneaking up on him never really got old. "I'm guessing the drawing board was that big chunk of white stuff with the ruler thing on it that nearly took my fingers off last time I went in the big locker over by the oxygen scrubber controls?"
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
They're the folk who if you cut 'em I bleed
If you cause 'em pain
if you twist their strengths to hurt them more
Start running

Because you have set your will against mine and I know not the meaning of mercy for you

Ship's Engineer
Ship's Engineer

Character name:

Post Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:00 am

"Cheers Tara, I'll be back in a Bit"

Henry Headed on down to the Cargo hold after all if he was gonna arm this beauty he'd need to know how big a Gun he could fit in.

Ship's Engineer
Ship's Engineer

Character name:

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:54 am

It had taken Henry more time than he'd thought measuring out the Cargo bay, he'd started with just the basics and then had started thinking about ammo storage and safety didn't want that much high Ex by the time he was done it was late so he attached the measurement notes to the drawing board so he could get started on em in the morning

(This then leads into An Interesting Find)

Return to Jade Fawn