Up bright and early

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Zar Usova

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Re: Up bright and early

Zar followed Eva a little while after her. She was wearing her tunic and stripy trousers and walked in with a weak smile as she grabbed herself some coffee and sat down and cracked her neck. "Dobraye Ootro." She said to the three of them. "The ship looks very neat, it is good." She said as she glanced at the food laid out. It was fantastic having a great cook on board. Tara could make almost anything taste good. She nodded to the mechanic and took a seat. She seemed tired, but after all that had happened, she had not been sleeping very well.

Ship's Doctor
Ship's Doctor

Character name: Tara O'Neil

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Tara nodded to the younger woman and slid a plate of pastries towards her. The slightly strained look on the young doctors face had put a weight in the older woman's gut. She'd seen that same look in the mirror too often.

Once Zar had worked her way through some coffee "What happened on the station?"

It seemed pointless to beat round the bushes with the normally forthright woman.
Family
Crew
The word don't matter
They're the folk who if you cut 'em I bleed
If you cause 'em pain
if you twist their strengths to hurt them more
Start running

Because you have set your will against mine and I know not the meaning of mercy for you

Companion

Character name: Eva Nightingale

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:56 pm

When asked of the events that occurred while they were planet side caused Eva to lose composure for a moment, remembering the screams of terror over the radios and the few victims they had saved. She closed her eyes and took a moment before answering. "Eventful" Eva didn't particularly want to put anyone off their breakfast but eventually they would need to know, finishing her own drink first and waiting for Zar to be more awake before she started.

"We met with some friendly faces, and with those we dealt with gangs of street performers as they were losing revenue, issues with the Buddhist community, A peaceful protest that turned lethal as the police forces turned on the public and opened fire, the many of the military's admirals resigned due to how the protesting was being treated, and an apparent psychic attacking that platform" Eva stopped and thought about whether she missed anything and then sighed heavily realising how tired she was. "which would you like to know more about first?"
Member of the Companion Guild

Ship's Engineer
Ship's Engineer

Character name:

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:54 am

Upon hearing Eva's description on what had happened the first thoughts through Henry's Mind was simply OH CAO

The Police opening fire on a peaceful Protest was not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination but looking at the distress that bringing it up had brought to Eva Henry knew where he'd have to start

"Well lets hear about the Friendly faces and the street performers if you don't mind"

Henry hoped he hadn't been to obvious that this wasn't what he really wanted to hear about and was sparing Eva from talking about stuff she appeared not to want to talk about

Companion

Character name: Eva Nightingale

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:42 pm

(Sorry it has taken so long, life got in the way)

"We saw crew members of the Lady luck, the Cat and another ship, though I forgot the name of the ship they had a surgeon called Doughnut" She smiled slightly at the thought of some of the entertainment they had provided themselves with some singing and the push they gave Eva to actually sing for none clients. "The extra hands on deck were needed when dealing with casualties" She paused, "The street performers of Boros decided that due to poor work environment and the fact that those they were entertaining were undergoing pay cuts that they would form gangs and cause terror. A gang of mimes attacked up on the platform"
Taking a deep breath "Though I am sure we have not solved the issue we didn't lose anyone because of it" Standing she moved to get herself a refill and offered the others a drink, she had opted for herbal tea as this always calmed her.

"I am unsure of the full details of everything that happened planet side I can only inform you of what I know, it might be a good idea that you ask Tobias and possibly cortex over to the preacher to get further information. Though I will endeavor to give you the information I have I am afraid that it is not as complete as I would like to have it" Eva composed her face into a calm expression as she drank her tea.
Member of the Companion Guild
Previous

Return to Jade Fawn